2013年1月20日星期日

fake oakleys leaf you why just

Of translation, hence inwardly make a firm decision, lead a period of time and go to Japan of time, must seek a little stewardess and be my with go a translation.
My entertain foolish ideas a burst of empress, the Cui thunder also completed his/her own performance, hence I continue to expect to reach to slice man to elaborate a way"these a huge sum ofs compensate, will flow to turn to a bank of Republic of Nauru first, and complete to bleach for the first time over there, here after 100 mus the big company will let these money directly fly to a stock certificate agent company of Panama, and pass the investment of this company to complete the foreign exchange security deposit that bleach, acquires a certain amount at the same time is two times.Then this after, these money will re- flow a Sa orchid Ni and the bank of her friends to complete the last bleach once and finally flow the bank that invests in the Moscow into my friend".
Listen to my after elaborating, Cui thunder involuntarily of stuck out thumb to me, the back of seeing of very adoration my several eyes, the political ability took to satisfiedly translate my meaning to Ba Da Qie's man.But I then at one side the point has a happy smoke.Start quietly surmising the facial expression on the man face of Ba Da Qie.But I didn't catch from the face of this godfather what, but hear the Cui thunder slightly taking bottom spirit shortage in my ear of say"Ba Da Qie's man want to know that what you use to promise their ownership for this money, this money arrives the time of Panama how will you operate?Still have you to need how much take out a son, why must exist your bank inside"?
"Active power is in the your hand" I smile the pawn in black push his in front explanation way"I just say of the art gallery, in fact should be invested completion by you, so you would know where you's money actually flew to.But 100 mus greatly and the bank of Republic of Nauru then I provide to your tool and help you to transfer money to abroad.When this money arrives Panama, you the contract that need to sign several pieces to entrust an investment, these money re- returns to for the meeting your pocket inside, and pass me to carry on investment but acquire unexpected result for you,fake oakleys.This time is also while entrusting to pay to remunerate for me according to the investment, you but time is urgent, so I will take your 40% related expenseseses this year, in 2000 and decline to 30% and 15% respectively in 2001, if we hereafter still need to continue to cooperate, I can press 15%, this standard to charge steady settle down".
The request that greatly opens mouth to my lion, expects to reach to slice man don't mean what disaffection, looking at his face to release however of appearance, I can not help some regret own the knife whets of not enough quick.Hence have to Xing Xing's saying"I don't hope that you sees this as a kind of bargain, my pouring is to feel that it is just the starting point that we cooperate, I will soon own far east harbor, so I need and seek a cooperation colleague and look for and sell a network for one of my Thai friend's those goods here and help she procures their some people wants of ammunition.But I miss this kind of cooperative relation of ours, should be able to be to you assurance of that money"?!
This talks a , Ba Da Qie's man immediately becomes healthy and energetic and hurriedly expresses his strong interest for this matter, the Cui thunder has to extremely reluctant say"leaf, he wants to know that the shell Yi can provide to him annually how many white wheat flours son, whether can make him buy to break these goods?Time of trading is need cash transactions or want to change into ammunition"?"I am just an agent" my innocence of shrug shoulders "if you want to cooperate with my friend, probably I make people talk with you to the Moscow, in addition to providing port to you, other of I know not a thing" to the Ba Da Qie man Song.





The third millennium predicts chapter 120 money laundering(up)
Renew time:2009-5-914:48:00 chapter word numbers:2113


"He says that you are an angel!"The Cui thunder endures to smile Ba Da who looking at the concussion to slice man to explain "he says that he believes that you will definitely become the best cooperation colleague of, he never makes his own friend difficult, so hope to satisfy some of your requests" to me after translating my words toward Ba Da Qie's man."Dimple!"I after reading Dao a leaned on a sofa in the frightenning into inaction of Cui thunder toward Ba Da Qie's man up, Ba Da Qie's man's pouring is the meaning that soon understood me and immediately open the door to wait for at outside of the servant ordered severals.
Isn't much long, servant golden of the Chun wine sent to our in front, in Ba Da Qie's man under that kindly smiling face, I flutter wine cup to Don't mention it say to him"in a couple of days I will send an affair that makes Yang Bin's Korean come to communicate to physically operate with you, this person will save into money that you bleach all my friend the bank in Moscow, her identity of the biggest foreign investor in Russia is good enough to help you the safety for promising this money.Moreover, I need you to introduce for me European other and your circumstance look alike customer to I at 100 Mu big financial company ……"
The black market of Russia enough ammunition, strange lack of but is a drug, but these Mafias sometimes for the sake of the drug of a few kilogramses, they even will be with the tank, the rocket tube weapon like this carry on opening fight.So when Ba Da Qie's man knew I can to his introduction drug seller after, he would be so excited.Because as long as Ba Da Qie's man got support from gold triangle, he can the real strenght is greatly long, even become real godfather in the old headmans of Russia.
Hence take this kind of to imagine, promising of his delectation two of my requests, but after I allowed a promise to his sole agent power, expect to reach to slice man is also put I at and his same height, oath solemnly pledged of promise toward me he will protect my safety and benefits in Russia forever, almost don't cut a chicken head and burn Huang Zhi with me.
Under this kind of double of result for winning, accepting of my satisfaction his commitment, but turned down the great kindness that the man of Ba Da Qie holds a dinner in his ancient fortress for me, allow he slightly takes to feel sorry for of send we ascended the car of speeding of Sa orchid promise child, slowly returned to diagram orchids much the hotel is especially.Just entered room in the hotel, Cui thunder to tail heel come in, thief asking of Xi Xi I"leaf, you why just didn't stay to slice man to take part in dinner there at Ba Da, this was that you realized the good opportunity of other godfathers"!
"BE?"I smile to take off a coat to throw in one side and learn his appearance to lie on the sofa to say" you think for an afternoon, will have how many old headmans arrive to a Sa orchid to give from the another place?You so many not afraid will old headman's together holding a meeting draw a governmental attention?We are chinas, get desirable thing from their body all right, have no a necessity and break tile to mix together"."Slice!What about white wheat flour son in"Cui thunder unremittingly of hurtle a my the mouth of Pie Pie, throw to pay smoke for me to ask" and the business son of money laundering?Your at enmity with they mix together still how have fun"?
The appearance that looking at Cui thunders, I in earnest to his preachment"Boanerges, also remember time that I get off the airplane asks you'why you with the Sa orchid promise child's margin so big'this sentence?In fact you is still really to have a margin with her, not on money but is on the mindset and the thinking.You why will attend to everything personally, why know centralization, but don't know to put does the person whom the power hands over to the bottom the affair do"?The Cui thunder obviously disdains to a to attend to to my words and shakes a head to counter-question"that if they don't good?You these two matter sons are each all so big action, you not afraid they point error"?
"Is not afraid!"I very and self-satisfiedly order and say to the Cui thunder analysis" my subordinate helps my everybody who does these matter sons, is all what I secretly investigated for a long time, and I all nearby nailed nail at their everybody, so I understand their ability, and each each time engrave clearly to control their trends, have the mistake the betrayal that can correct in time, also be not afraid of them forever.Change a words to speak, only I know who they are, but they basically don't know who their own owner is, so the knife is in the my hand forever.Today if not for the sake of the this quantity huge money in the whole Europe, I basically can't meet with Ba Da Qie's man"!
"Is crafty!"The Cui thunder smiled to scold me a , shook a head to sigh "I can have no you that brain, also have no Europe the first cutthroat do bodyguard, so still much a little bit very busy" after involuntarily conjecturing my several eyes!"Your head is pretty big!"I also follow Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论