2012年11月26日星期一

Facebook ly aren't afraid of

Appear, I after death of 3 people all have no ability like this, a few old things also have no so of fix for, therefore they can affirm a suspicious on me!They looking at my look in the eyes to become Yin malicious, want to begin to me.
At this time a confidential staff officer arrives at northern wild sword in front to be like northern wild sword whisper some kind of, once the northern wild sword eyebrows raise, cachinnation get up, a few old guys are one Leng, just don't begin to me.The northern wild sword satisfiedly looking at me to say:"I say teacher king, I see you or follow me dry, otherwise handed over to your special activity brigade me to calculate, I probably would put your close relatives' a life!"Say till the last, there is some gnash teeth in hatreds in the northern wild sword and seem to be bad wolf to looking at me, like a piece of fat meat that I am a his eyes inside now.
I am past to make to don't understand of say:"Northern wild general, I advise you or let go,Facebook.If you are still perverse, don't blame me Don't mention it, I would let you the northern wild household from now on withdraw the Xuan Yuan son people's history satge!"The northern wild sword annoys of ha ha laugh wildly, he nearby of the person also glare at to me.Huang Jing Zu cannots help but scolding a way:"Old thing your his mama of know to smile!Uncle Shi, let we 3 tidied up these recklessly and blindly do things!"Huang Jing Zu's words aroused the angry that numerous northern wild noble family mus permit a noble family superior, these people towarded us to shout in succession.
The northern wild sword shouts at top of voice to call public pipe down, looking at my Yin to say with smile:"Teacher king, seeing to you is to don't arrive deathless heart of yellow river!You listen to by yourself!"Finish saying, connected a telephone:"Breeze son?-Said your circumstance, louder, want here listen to a few friends!"The northern wild sword finishes saying and chase words tube to to I, the words tube spreads to the voice of idea of a young men:"The old daddy trusts, I have already surrounded that of small village, can take action family who tidy up that boy at any time!"
The northern wild sword looking at me smug, 3 Huang Jing Zu the angry ground then looking at northern wild sword to scold a baseness, then was worried that the ground hopes me.I gave a deep sigh to at a stretch say:"Is all right, northern wild general."I intentionally stopped for a while, the northern wild sword was public immediately facial expression a pleased.But I immediately after say right away:"Seeing to you is to disappear coffin not to shed tears!Hope you don't want to regret!"I toward a present person to say at the same time:"Also hope that you don't regret!However voluntarily withdraw the person of this matter now, voluntarily and the northern wild sword draw a clear distinction of person, I meeting Rao he one life!"Hear I icy cold words sound, the northern wild sword waits a person immediately feel a burst of guilty, however get up very quickly and overbearing, their battle wear person many, and then is a military district in northern wild sword in, in their eyes, I was hopeless situation!
The northern wild sword Hey Hey sneers at:"Good!Boy, I allow you to die understand now!The south temple general has already cooperated with me, even if you kill me now, south the troops of the temple general will also capture Kyoto together with my troops!However, before you die, I make you listenning to some kind of gamesome,google!"Finish saying, the northern wild sword towards a words tube to loudly shout a way:"Breeze son begins!Make people make collective report a progress circumstance at any time!"
When the northern wild sword man begins, I also used absolute being to read to let snow maple them to begin.The northern wild sword passes the words tube to nearby of ability confidential staff officer, let him chase a words tube to spread a clear noisy miscellaneous voice in the words tube to me.The northern wild sword facial expression is ferocious, looking at my Hey Hey to keep smiling, others also noodles dew smile, satisfiedly looking at me.3 Huang Jing Zus are again to arouse an anger and is to worry, grip a double, the boxing looking at me and prepares to make moves at any time shot to kill persons like northern wild sword,etc.I then am beaming with smiles, there is no air that a silk worries, keep northern wild sword waiting a person to confuse to don't understand.
However the very quickly northern wild sword wait person to understand the reason that I don't worry.Spread in the words tube a burst of miserably noise of shouting, a close behind soldier of frightened of the voice spread:"Commander!We are subjected to a group of stranger's raids, the theys, they unexpectedly aren't afraid of bullet!"The northern wild sword Teng ground stood and towarded a words tube to call a way:"What!The stranger assaults!?"The others also don't understand that the ground looking at northern wild sword and looking at me along with the vision of northern wild sword again.I am still beaming with smiles, pointed a words tube, public all nervously listen attentively.
Words tube inside of miserably the noise of shouting continue to spread, that soldier takes to cry the voice of chamber to also spread at the same time:"Department, commander, not like, the northern wild breeze teacher died in battle, the quick death ray of our person.-"A miserably shout to spread, the words tube pipes down.The northern wild sword falls to sit on the general chair and mutters in:"Breeze son-" two young men rob words to loudly yell before the tube at the same time:"Three younger brothers!Three younger brothers!"However the words tube Be silent to have no voice!
The northern wild sword suddenly stands up, other surprised to this Be getting more foolish of public wildly call:"Return the Leng wear stem what!The killing this boy revenges for my breeze son!"Do not wait northern wild sword to finish shouting, I had already signaled hint 3 Huang Jing Zus to begin!3 Huang Jing Zus are getting eager to have a try, get my to allow, if the breeze generally hurtled to go out, Huang Jing Zu rushed at northern wild sword, Han Xiao Lei and week Peng flies a two northern wild gangs to son and north of rushing at the northern wild sword wild electricity.Northern wild household and Mu permitted the person of household to block them right away, the bad Dou got up.
Six evil Yin old fires in the house tightly stare at me and slowly round Long to come over to me.I mark a card smile, read to target them with the absolute being, I knew these six old things may be fix a demon, otherwise body up is not likely to have the Yin evil spirit, so I intend let they the absolute being form put out all, but their bewitching Dans but good thing, turn after my chain, clean yins in it evil spirit, convert into pure energy, but fix the true person raises to fix for of good medicine.
Six old things round me at in the center, its voice shouts at top of voice and spews out together black spirit from and secretly takes a true dollar, originally this a few old things really fix a demon, they of so spew out black the spirit is also a true dollar, is think that the essence that absorb me appropriates to oneself!I dark way they are vicious, didn't know to return with this way how much innocent people, so no longer hesitate, can be got into by their true dollars my body, I then luck rise gold Long Zhen Yuan, use the natural spiritual influence inside the body dispels in addition to they the evil spirit and the Yin in the true dollar evil spirit, assimilate their true dollars.
Thus the bewitching dollar of six old things slowly became my energy and lost the bewitching dollar of evil spirit and Yin evil spirit, six old things were to accept don't return to, they detect a true dollar of oneself to quickly decrease right away and get a shock, quickly luck achievement intend take back demon dollar, but night, my absolute being read to target them, in their despair, demon the dollar run off completely, last thousand yearses of bitterness' fixing is ruined to once.I have never stayed them a way out, directly used absolute being quick temper to turn them, let six old things from now on and completely disappear.
When the me and six old things begin, Huang Jing Zu also nowise shows consideration ground to north wild with the cutthroat in the pain of the superior whom the Mu permits noble family, the Mu permits Sen for keeping Huang Jing Zu from killing toward the northern wild sword, was chopped down by a hand knife of Huang Jing Zu to fly head;North the wild electricity and northern wild Gang also die at Han Xiao Lei and week Peng fly of hand in;Also lying on the ground is full the north is wild, the Mu permit two superiors.Now, leave several personal stations at have some panic of northern wild sword in front, 3 Huang Jing Zus just and slowly depend to pass by to them.
I am dark to sigh a way, northern wild sword not the Kui is long through battlefield, arriving this kind of situation can also stand, and still more the town is quiet, I pour some admire him.But he has to get dead now!The commander's headquarters shouts to kill a voice to have already disturbed the soldier of military district,cnn, they surrounded commander's headquarters, just don't receive an order and temporarily have never hurtled to come in.
I make 3 Huang Jing Zus stop and directly read control to live northern wild sword with the absolute being several individuals, took out them commander's headquarters.The soldier of outside sees the persons like northern wild sword,etc being taken out by me, frighteneding to disgrace, shouting and pointing to gun muzzle us in succession.I send forth a gold Long Zhen Yuan right away, the spirit of great king immediately covered with the whole army camp.All soldiers slowly lost to resist under the pressure of the spirit of my great king of heart.I towarded food for powder to say 1 time of the schemes of northern wild sword and finally said:"The your family piece is worried about you, is worrying now they by themselves from now on live of stability.Hope you with Xuan Yuan son people is heavy!"Finish saying, I the shot killed persons like northern wild sword,etc on the spot Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论