2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com ascend not Rao perso

"Take care of general, you would were to beat the North Sea how again, you led this spring Huang, again excessive little spring Huang?You don't think that the person that follow behind you has a place for living happily?"
Take care of Hai to hope me:"I certainly think that can ……""if give the general this opportunity?You want don't ?"
Take care of Hai one earthquake:"Want, certainly want.Can this opportunity who give us?Again have there can live happily for us?"I grow a comfortable one breath and know that the affair has already succeeded greater half.
I hope him:"If can I give you this opportunity?I can give you this place, do you believe me?"Take care of Hai to hope me, the doubt of full face:"Do you have assurance?"
I shake head:"I don't give you what promise.I ask you, would wishing not like to believe me?"Take care of Hai to see me, see again too a history amiable Dian Wei, and then turn head and see the troops on all sides, he grinds teeth:"Want me to believe you can also, your first essentials sees your skill for me."The Dian Wei comes forward:"You beat with me."
I smile, this is an age of hero, to tube Hai person like this, force just can persuade everything.If I don't have true skill, the tube Hai can't take me, be later I give him the arrangement like the whole, he can't is dead set ground to follow mine, either.So I clap ex- right away:"Eldest brother, let son jade first."Too the history Ci gets a shock, want to come forward, the Dian Wei blocks him:"See son jade how, we again ascend not late."Too history Ci can't, secretly take off bow in the hand,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, prepare to assist at any time.
I slowly draw a sword, the Yao points to take care of Hai:"You last."Take care of Hai to looking at the sword in the my hand, very light, the strength all has no of appearance, roar with laughter:"You so how is my opponent, harmed you, I ain't only colourful."
My sneer:"BE?That you have to also have the skill to harm me."My mouth ascend not Rao person, the in the mind also plays the drum, after all this is also me to oppose on the battlefield for the first time.Will naturally after the whole body, the delightfully fresh achievement operation's true current of air turns and presents a multicolored ray of light on the sword in the my hand.
Too the history Ci just saw my pulling out sword is sighing and have never heard the battlefield is used sword, that is the thing that the scholar plays.Looking at the ray of light of sword now, his mouth opened widely.Take care of Hai is also this kind of facial expression.Only the Dian Wei once accepts of, Hey Hey from smile.But surroundings of soldier but is if see the air that the God-man is general, peep out and kowtow.
Take care of Hai don't dare the gist, he was after all also the great commander that the member is a veteran warrior, knew that I definitely have true skill.Settled to fix mind absolute being, long-handled sword Gao Ju hurtled to come up.Once I see, the person has vehemence, unfortunately his horse, speed really and too slow, no wonder that with his skill will only a round die while closing feather knife, he although the skill rather closes feather, can a recruit dead also and his horse slowly have a great relation.
Wait to take care of Hai to hurtle to my in front, accept not to live a horse, I just on lifting Ma Jiang, the speed of the small white is much quick ah, bear comparison with a red rabbit at 1:00.One turns round after the horse that I have already arrived to take care of Hai and flicks a sword sting toward his loins.Take have already touched the skin of the tube Hai inside the sword spirit of dint.He frightens hurriedly to return to body to use knife Ke sword.I how will make him touch a sword body, turn over on the wrist keep stabbing his right shoulder.Wait Ma Tou who take care of the Hai to turn to come over, I have already stired a horse to send back home position and have never continued to make track for shot.
Take care of Hai to take a horse to hope me:"You indeed as expected have some skill."I smile:"General, just we however is order, can the general want to continue?"Take care of Hai to looking at me:"Certainly, you use skills to all come, show me you not enough sufficient?"
I understood and noded:"Since it is so, the son jade was Don't mention it."Two horse interleaves, tube Hai another hand dance the long-handled sword hurtled to come over.The his strength and speed all strengthened a lot this time.I looking at him, is really quite good, unfortunately I don't think now beat more with you, hereafter opportunity to have plenty of.
I am long to smile to win another time clap a horse to turn to tube Hai of after death.The body that lightly makes an effort a little small white, not etc. tube Hai responds to come over, I have already made use of my own special skill stands to his right away, the sword in the hand also points at his neck up:"Does not the general still leave knife?"This for a while, not only is all people of battlefield all surprised Be getting more foolish, Guo Jia on the city wall all got a fright and wished this kind of method first sight.
Take care of Hai to shut an eye, very long give a deep sigh to make a noise behind:"I recognized, you started."I roar with laughter:"I just have a competition with general, again the non- life mutually fights, why kill you?"One is clever of turn round, I have already returned to the back of small white up.
Take care of Hai to open eyes to see me, suddenly jump down a horse, embrace boxing bow body a do obeisance:"Take care of a Hai wish to recognize you to take in for lord, asking general."I who pour a lane am one Leng, quickly dismount to start to hand him:"Take care of general how like this?Now that your letter of lead I, withdrew a soldier, gather in the city east, wait my news, how?"
Take care of Hai to greatly and urgently kneel down:"Might it not be general's abandonning to take care of Hai is a thief?"The soldier of the surroundings Hua grounds all followed to keep on kneeling.
Sky, he by so doing, I poured not to know how to do:"This, the son jade has never wanted to do what main?This is how to say."Too the history Ci by this time walked to come up:"Son jade, you promised first to take care of general, later affair hereafter say again."I see on all sides is also, this kind of affair is really difficult to do.Sigh tone:"Now that the general insist on thus, son jade also Don't mention it, however you I hereafter still the brothers fit together well."
Take care of Hai to looking at me:"General Gao Xing?"Made along while names haven't said.I quickly answer:"I am Zhao Yu, word son jade.This is my eldest brother, Dian Wei, word son benefit;My three elder brothers, too history Ci, word son righteousness."Take care of Hai to come forward to see a gift.
Accept to take to take care of Hai, solved the North Sea, its rounding , now to me, only is a good matter that the conscience makes me did.I basically didn't thought of, this affair in fact influenced me whole of whole life, this is the empress words.

Brothers article it-chapter 11 is an officer true bitterness


Brothers article it-chapter 11 is an officer true bitterness
Affair successfully after the be over, we also prepare to go into the city and take care of Hai to also want with.I quickly block:"The troops out of the city still want you to come to control, and record to take them to city east.You patiently wait me on the twoth, I seek a bore country to mutually want a piece of place to settle you, trust be."
Take care of Hai concussion of, the tears beats to turn in the eye socket, soft-voiced way BE, turn round to tidy up a troops to go.I really think so, so many people are what your tube Hai brings, the nature is tidied up by you.But this at take care of a Hai eyes in, but became absolute trust.He from now on really completely trusted to me.And too eyes inside of history Ci also the Shan appear a kind of ray of light, but I didn't notice.Now I and two elder brothers went into the city.
Return to a city inside, Guo Jia's cachinnation write faced to come up:"Son jade ah, you can be really severe, a few words solved 100,000 rounding of battalionses and returned a soldier the blood blade ground don't get one member great commander, two elder brothers really took you."
I hope him:"Two elder brothers, have no so exaggeration, I am just the truth to actually say."The Dian Wei roars with laughter:"Take care of Hai, this guy to start to still despise son jade, pour to take a now of."
Too the history Ci looking at me to keep smiling:"Son jade ah, I also really took you.That tube Hai from now on to son jade but Be getting more utterly loyal."Guo Jia also says with smile:"BE exactly, my putting in the custody of Hai was a quilt jade to thoroughly accept to take."
I listen to the skin of head that they say becoming numb:"Two elder brothers, lo you say of, as if I have to the tube general what great boon, what utterly loyal, what accept, I have never thought these."Their 2 people to hope one eye.Too the history Ci shakes head to say"you since have already passed the life of taking care of the Hai, and then mean the trust to him, how doesn't he be dead set ground to follow behind to you.Didn't these son jades really mean it?"
I on listenning to, all of this is what what?"Have no ah, the son jade didn't think so many of, original should do so.Do like this not good?"Hope my innocent side to permit, Guo Jia and too the history Ci was really a big eye to stare a small eye, at the same time shake head language not.Our 4 people to country mutually the mansion walk.
Bore's melting has been already heard, we Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论